A team to help you do more, achieve more. In an evolving media world, Virgilio.Media delivers a “hands-on," nimble approach driven by the highest level of client service. Our team is comprised of a passionate group of specialists including public relations, social media, writing, web design and video production. Our comprehensive range of integrated services meet the unique goals of every client. Clients look to us for results and we deliver...
• Our media relations campaign for Western Union made the Fortune 100 company’s quarterly Money Mindset Index research the go-to industry authority - and digital resource - on Millennial financial management.
• The media relations and social media programs we designed for a top donor-advised fund administrator helped build awareness for the fastest-growing giving vehicle in the US, develop a nationally-recognized expert and affirm an annual research report as the industry's authority.
• The award-winning social media programs we implemented post Superstorm Sandy for Habitat for Humanity increased gifts and donor engagement more than 1200 percent and strengthened regional and national corporate donor relationships. The two-minute viral video we produced was awarded the "Golden Hammer" for outstanding impact communication.
• An expert positioning initiative we implemented on behalf of a mid-size healthcare association resulted in the long-term curation of an industry specialist, with broadcast media coverage that included "60 Minutes" and the "Today Show."
• The award-winning media relations campaigns we implemented for Kinetics Funds and Davis Funds helped increase inflows, engage with current investors, build the fund family's institutional relationships and create go-to national media experts.
• Our digital communications strategy for the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey became the foundation of the government agency's program to strengthen its connection with key minority stakeholders.
• The launch program we implemented for the first digital hospital - a joint venture between Oracle and HealthSouth - made history around the world for our clients and became the media launch model for similar initiatives.
• A long-term media relations and social media expert-positioning initiative we curated resulted in an invitation for our client to the World Economic Forum.
Each of the practice areas highlighted below are powered by specialized, creative and resourceful experts.
We stand ready to develop a program customized to your long and short term goals...