We love taking the journey with our clients, whom we help to ultimately evolve into go-to industry experts. Leveraging our television and radio production background, we develop customized, strategic plans to position our clients in their markets.
At the heart of our approach is a commitment to customizing compelling, actionable content built upon our clients’ insights and leveraging search tools and social media to ensure that the content is discovered and shared…. again and again. Our trendspotting strategies to integrate our authors and experts into the American dialogue are unmatched for a firm our size. Reporters, producers and bloggers rely on us to provide smart, compelling, actionable content to help demonstrate value to their audiences.
Over the years, our team has helped exponentially increase client’s exposure – resulting in columnist roles in monthly magazines for a number of our business experts, a radio hosting spot for a professor, a monthly segment on a morning show for a style / shopping author, regular segment spots for chefs on basic cable shows and a reoccurring seat on a daytime talk show’s advice segment for a physician.
Highlights of media coverage results for author and expert clients highlighted below include: Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, The View, Dr. Phil, Rachael Ray Show, Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Fox Business, CBS News This Morning, CNBC and People.com.
Call 732.639.0059 or email us now and let’s talk about you.
- Dr. O. Akinboboye (cardiology)
- Nancy Barwick (health & wellness)
- Daniel Baldwin (actor & advocate)
- Patrick Cousins (law)
- Dr. Mark Ehrlich (plastic surgery)
- Dr. Michael Emrani (chiropractor)
- Steve Fereira (import, export & customs)
- Pete Field (aviation)
- Mandy Forlenza (event planning)
- Miles Franklin (precious metals)
- Marg Hyland (children’s fashion)
- Dr. Normal Marcus (pain & spine)
- Daniel Meyerov (start-ups)
- Stephen Naratil (law expert)
- Dave Peskin (reverse mortgage)
- Beverly Rothstein (real estate)
- Dr. Henry Scher (fertility)
- Greg Schor (attorney; legal)
- Maria Shaw (astrology)
- Caitlin Tucker (education)
- Mary Walbridge (fashion & style trends)